View Single Post
Old 9 Nov 19, 10:08 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
Crossing the roads does seem to be tricky but I'm glad you made it in one piece and I'm glad Georgia allowed you to write about it in the report.

The photos of the city at night are really interesting, it looks like a fabulous place to wander around especially as you had your local guides taking you to amazing shopping centres the handbag looks gorgeous a great find. Also, what a tasty looking dinner with all the different plates. I don't think I've ever had Vietnamese food before, it seemed you enjoyed your meal.

Also, don't worry about the delay in posting days. It's a lovely treat when they pop up.
I had been sure I wouldn’t cope with crossing the roads before we went, but coped really well after the first few days. This particular road was a challenge though so I felt it needed pointing out that we made it in one piece 😂

Having Ian and Claudia definitely helped us find the best places to visit and eat, but with a bit of research Ho Chi Minh is a very easy city to navigate and find the attractions and restaurants. I’m still using the bag regularly, it’s excellent quality as well as a nice looking bag

We loved the small plates way of eating, as if we didn’t like one thing we just tried something else (although there wasn’t much we didn’t like 😂 ) Georgia ate far more, and more variety, of food than she expected to by being able to try things in this way. There is a few Vietnamese style places to eat in Bristol, so I think we may all try some of those when we visit Georgia at university sometime

I’m pleased you are still managing to find our report when we write it, we love being able to look back at our previous trip so we will complete this one eventually 😂
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List