Old 20 Nov 19, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
sammi71
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 22
Day Three - Resort Hopping and MVMCP

Today was our last full day, so I decided to take Ben resort hopping to see the Gingerbread houses, this evening we had tickets for MVMCP.
This morning we walked through All Star Movies, stopping to take some pics

We caught the bus to MK and caught the boat over to the Poly

After 9 years I finally got my Tonga toast, we had a quick look around the main building and then caught the monorail over to the Grand Floridian
The gingerbread house was up but didn't open for another few days.

We had another walk round the main building, Ben was looking at menus for when we return in 2021. In the lobby, Ben found a table and chairs that fit him perfectly lol

Back on the monorail and over to the Contemporary

Now the one good thing about having to scout out the smoking areas is, is that I'm seeing parts of resorts I've never seen before.
We walked back to MK and caught a boat over to WL

Now this is where Ben fell in love with the Disney onsite hotels, I had to promise that one day we would stay here, he wont here any argument from me on that count. There gingerbread cabin was still under construction

We stopped at Geyser Point and ordered some drinks and just spent some us time, which with us being both self employed and having a teenage son is a rare thing. Just before 4 we caught the boat back to MK ready for MVMCP.
We got our wristbands and went down the photo alley

I'd managed to get a fp for POTC earlier that day, on our way out through the shop we bumped into Capt Jack

We went in search of dinner and ended up at Columbia Harbour House, we then rode Splash
Mountain and went onto
Main Street for photos

MK decorated for Christmas is my favourite season of all at WDW.
We went I hunt of more photo ops, did the tangled lantern pic and then went and met Jack & Sally. We managed to somehow loop our way back round to end up near the front of the castle for the fireworks

After the fireworks we walked back up Main Street in the snow

We found a spot by the Main Street station to watch the second parade. The view was amazing, the Christmas parade is my all time favourite and I love the clockwork soldier band

After the parade we hung around for about 15 minutes letting the worse of the crowds out, we walked back to the buses and only had about a 10 minute wait. At just before 1 we were back in our room after grabbing hot chocolates from the food court in our mugs
sammi71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List