View Single Post
Old 17 Jan 16, 01:55 PM  
Link to this Post
DiddyDan
Excited about Disney

Me and Dad watched from our window to see the first limo pull away, I then phoned Mum and said I think we can leave!

Our rooms in OKW were 2 doors away from each other, on the second floor but up different flights of stairs. We all left at the same time and I could see my 5 nieces on the other staircase (it was the first time they had all seen me in my dress, and the first time my Dad had seen them in their dresses!), Madison shouted “Nana look how beautiful Dan is”! My Dad lifted my dress so I could walk easier down the stairs! We got to the bottom and the girls ran over to me, I told them all how beautiful they looked and Kaley said to me “Dan you look so pretty”. It was such a lovely moment to share with all of my nieces and my Mum and Dad

When the girls saw the limo we were going in they got very excited, they were most excited about not having to wear a seatbelt! They all climbed in first and sat down one end, then my Mum got in, then me and my Dad. We had just pulled away and I said I wish we had a camera to take some photos, luckily my Mum had her camera and we got some pics

I’ve just realised these are the first photos I am showing you of me in my dress! Obviously there are better ones coming up The reason we had kept my dress a secret is that it is actually a very pale mint green colour (the colour is called Lily Pond), which you can’t tell on all the photos! My dress is the same colour as the men's ties, and the bridesmaid dresses are matching flower girl dresses! You may not notice, but Kori and Piper (the youngest 2) have the same colour dress as me, and the oldest 3 have ivory dresses. Our dresses’ is the Tiana dress from the Disney Fairytale Wedding Collection! I never in a million years thought I would go with a long dress, I originally wanted a fifties style short dress, but my Mum persuaded me to try on this range and I was sold!

Now back to the Wedding day! It was such a short journey, maybe 10 minutes or so and we were arriving at Paradise Cove.

Side note – I had decided to travel to Paradise Cove with my nieces as I thought I would be really nervous and thought they would take my mind off it. Turns out I was absolutely fine all day and not nervous at all - I was just so excited to see Dave!

When we arrived I could see Randy ushering everyone else to keep moving so that we could get out of the limo without everyone seeing us! Bless him, Randy had arrived early to make sure me and Dave didn’t see each other Randy opened the car door, took a few pics then I took my shoes off and got out.

My Mum got out, then the 5 girls followed to which Randy said “are there any more? They just keep on coming!”

Madison

Sydney

Kaley

Kori in her shades

And Piper

We walked over to the little cottage where I spoke with Helen from Elegant Weddings, passed over the CD for the music and had a few pictures with the girls.

While we were having these photos with Randy, Phil was off taking some lovely photos too

Dave and his brother Adam

Dave and his Mum and Dad

Dave, Adam and his parents

Dave and my Mum

Ryan and Bethany

Michelle and Jamie

Lisa and Phil

All the men

All the ladies

With parents 00,01,04,07,12,13-With Dave! Xmas 08 Villa/09 Vegas-LA-San Fran/10 NY-Orlando KV, VB, RP & BLT/11 Vegas/12 LA & Disney Cali/14 DLP/15 Orlando Wedding/16 Orlando Poly & SSR & Vegas/17 Orlando BLT & SSR/17 DLP/18 Orlando

Edited at 10:22 PM.
DiddyDan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List