View Single Post
Old 16 May 20, 09:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
What a fantastic trip you had planned. I'm a blubbering mess reading all about it. Such a shame that you weren't able to go ahead with it as planned. I'll come back and read the cancellation post later as I just can't face it right now.

Back to the amazing trip you had planned. Great that the premium economy seats were in your price range. Chicago looks like a fantastic city. The little hotels and diners along the way looked fabulous. The blow out hotel in Vegas, what a bargain on the Clubcard points . The sights along the way. If it were me I'd be wanting to take a photo every 5 minutes and so each leg of the journey would have taken much longer.

What a lucky encounter with your friends in Tesco, it's always so annoying when people are stopping for a chat and blocking an aisle a very fortuitous encounter.

I also really enjoyed the history lesson at the start. Ok, so I will read about the cancellation later, but just not now. For now I'm going to just say thank you for sharing your pre trip and all the details of your planning. I'll add your trip report to the list and hope to read all about it some time. Yes I know I'm living in a total dreamworld, but I'm going to keep everything crossed that you get the chance to enjoy your much looked forward to trip and to share your trip with us.

Right, must stop crying as I'm off to Tesco to shop for 4 houses

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List