View Single Post
Old 11 May 17, 08:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Yes I've spoken to Disney who have answered all my questions about entrance etc and yes we've bought them on that information but I have emailed them as well for written clarification , still waiting for a reply. So you can access for 4pm and will be able to stay in the park without leaving . They may still ask non party ticket holders to leave at 6pm though at mvmcp ( perhaps trialing it as less party dates ? )and you cannot get an adr in mk past 6pm either at the moment. I'm still waiting for an answer on that one as that also affects the days we are there and a party is on ( most of our holiday) . Leaving and reentering would have swayed my decision though. I know they have lots of complaints, especially last year about non ticket holders remaining in the park and cms not doing enough to clear them so I get why they may do this as well.
Things change because of how things are handled previous years hence my hesitation to buy them. It's a lot of money to spend so I wanted to be sure about the t&cs.
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List