View Single Post
Old 18 Jul 17, 12:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DisneyWishes View Post
I would imagine that queues would move quite slowly at busy periods, and would they still run in storm conditions? I wouldn't want to be on one if it was to temporally stop.
That's a great pic of your family!

Originally Posted by geoffa View Post
Having been up to 12,000 feet in one at Jackson, Wyoming, I find them to be be absolutely brilliant. If they are continually moving then they'll shift numbers in no time.
That's got to be good! These and the "Minnie" buses will help take the pressure of the regular buses. I do like the monorail, though.

Originally Posted by Princess Ploppy View Post
... if I'm correct it's going to connect to international gateway at Epcot? This is a small entrance area and I don't see how it's going to cope with a massive influx of thousands of extra guests every hour. I love staying at Boardwalk or Beach Club and strolling into Epcot through this relatively quiet entrance but it's not going to be an enjoyable experience if we have to start fighting with thousands of other guests dropped off by the gondolas
Interesting point. It would be better if they could put the station the other side of World Showcase.

“I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say definitely what is and what is not possible", Henry Ford

Contemporary Resort - Disneyland Hotel - Treehouse Villas - Vistana - Youth Hostel Anaheim - Quality Inn Intern'l Dr - Port Orleans Riverside
Bianca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List