View Single Post
Old 18 Nov 17, 12:05 PM  
Link to this Post
DoubleDisney
Trainee Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by fredflintstone View Post
I think you mean express pass rather than front of the line passes which is what everyone has responded to. This normally reduces the wait by 50% or more.
However Universal also have a front of the line product called the VIP tour. With this you will be escouted in a small group around the park(s) and get real front of the line access to the rides and shows. You also get valet parking continental breakfast and a quick service meal deal and unlimited fast pass once the tour is over (approx 5.5 hours). Starts from $189 on top of your park entrance and is an option most people ignore but it is the ultimate way to get on the rides in the shortest possible time with NO queuing first time and then express pass later in the day when the tour is finished. For 2 people it should give booking in a express pass hotel a run for its money but it rarely gets mentioned as a way of seeing the parks.
Wow, now this really does seem like a good option! Did you book it through the universal website directly? I’m thinking, we could probably get away with one day at universal studios if we had this private tour and access to the front of the lines. Just as a taster. Then the year after I’m sure we would go for longer.
DoubleDisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List