View Single Post
Old 12 Nov 18, 09:37 AM  
Link to this Post
neilhd
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Glee Fan View Post
Sounds great!

I can highly recommend the Sofitel - we stayed there for the first time last February and it's a bit like turning left on the plane - once you've stayed there it's difficult to go back to the Travelodge!

I would have changed the hotel too and no way would I ever stay in Circus, Circus! Looking forward to reading more of your plans
Glad to hear the Sofitel is nice - it should be given the price!

Originally Posted by Beddy666 View Post
I’ve stayed at the Westin Times Square once and the Roosevelt twice. If budget is no problem maybe away from the roosevelt, but in all honesty we’ve enjoyed our stays there as great location. Close enough yet far enough from the hustle and bustle to relax a bit. Either way it’s just amazing being in the city.

You opted right to steer clear of Norwegian flights we travelled to nyc with them I. February although the flight was good the service before the flight was shocking, delays left right and centre. And as for the return flight we were moved on to royal air Maroc. Which was better than Norwegian!
We flew once with Norwegian to Florida. No complaints with them on that occasion! Shame you had a bad time - I think that's the common issue though with them - if something goes wrong they don't have the planes to back it up.

Originally Posted by Melbatb View Post
Sounds like a great trip - wandering round NYC is always fun!
Sure is!