View Single Post
Old 31 Dec 18, 10:35 AM  
Link to this Post
neilhd
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jocat View Post
It seems I’m a few weeks late to this pre-trip report. Will be interested to see what you think of the Intercontinental Barclay.

We’ve got a couple of nights in New York tagged on to the end of a Florida trip at Easter. Have booked a cancellable rate at a hotel, but it’s really expensive, so my thinking is we’ll probably change it if a deal comes up elsewhere. Your hotel keeps popping up in my searches.

Have you made any plans on what to do yet? As it will be our 4th trip there, we haven’t got to cram loads in, but would like to do something different to our previous trips.
Hi Jo,

Of course I'll let you know what I think of it. It looks nice, and I've cancelled the other 2 bookings for the Roosevelt and the Intercontinental Times Square now.

No plans on what to do. Like you, we've done most of the big things. If it was just the 2 of us I'd have probably planned a lot more and pre-booked some tickets for things (or bought a multi-attraction pass), but with there being a few of us I don't want to commit to things really. I'm planning on Top of The Rock but mostly I expect we'll go with the flow a bit and just pay on the door for things. I might panic-book one or two things last-minute!