Thread: Sorrento, Italy
View Single Post
Old 2 Sep 20, 01:17 PM  
Link to this Post
neilhd
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Princesses 3 View Post
We are also currently at the grand hotel president as our original hotel is closed. Such a small world!
Itís really lovely isnít it. We have a fabulous view (but had to pay extra to get it! )
We are a bit noticeable as we are a group of 6 so say hi if you see us 😊
Ah, only just seen this! I think I know who you might have been! We were the group of 5 always seated at the far-left table outside at dinner. You can just click through my TRs to find pics of us.

Originally Posted by PumpkinCupcake View Post
Can I ask how you're both finding it neilhd and Princesses 3, are there many restaurants and shops still open?

And also, did you have to print out and fill in the form for entering and hand it in anywhere? I think that's the only extra thing I can see that we need to do on the gov website.
Not sure if you've gone yet, but everything was open. Masks are more strictly enforced there than here but people are happy to mix right with you without worrying about distance which was nice.

Incidentally, we were on the Italian TV news!

If you find the Grand President facebook page they have a copy of it on there. It's because we were the first group of UK guests to arrive.