View Single Post
Old 28 Sep 20, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

In terms of Annual Passes, you need to do the maths to see if it makes sense. Personally I would remember that if you have a 21 day holiday you only have probably 19 days you could use your ticket. If you are going to Universal or any of the other parks then I would be inclined to just do these at the end of the 14 Disney days instead.

Currently APs aren't on sale so you can't upgrade anyway but when they are back on sale you need to think about the costings. So with an AP you get 10% off most merchandise and meals as well as free parking at the theme parks (not at the resorts). When I got mine last year it was around $200 more than purchasing 2 x 14 day tickets (was planning on going twice within a year). We don't eat much in the parks as visited so many times now that we tend to just stick to better off site places and stay in a timeshare so for me it was all about the parking and as long as we did 7 more dates I was happy we would get our moneys worth out of one AP. However if we had all gotten them it definitely wouldn't have made sense money wise.