View Single Post
Old 7 Jan 19, 12:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by vics18 View Post
Yay Lisa! Super exciting
Ooh your villa looks so lovely and Charlie is going to love that splash area!
It will be here before you know it
Xxx
PS getting him his own seat is worth every penny
We went back and forth on the idea of getting him his own seat but now we have done it I am so relieved! I think it could have started the holiday on a very stressful note if we hadn't!

I can't believe how quickly the countdown is going down since we booked the villa back in August! xxx

Originally Posted by Mrs_O View Post
That villa looks like a show home! it's stunning! looking forward to the report.
It looks so beautiful in the photos, I am hoping that being so new it will still look that lovely when we get there!

Originally Posted by MrsSilverStar View Post
Ah, you must be so excited to be taking Charlie on his first trip to Florida!
We also don’t let our DS on the iPad, unless it’s on a flight and then he can fill his boots - not much else for them to do really! We flew to the Middle East a few times when he was small and he wouldn’t sleep, but would just zone out in front of a film which kept him quiet - fingers crossed it goes smoothly for you.

We’ll be arriving shortly after you leave, so will be reading along for lots of tips and ideas!
The iPad is going to be our savoir I am sure! I am hoping that as we never let him have it ordinarily the novelty will keep him that much more entertained!

Originally Posted by i love jack View Post
How exciting the villa looks lovely, look forward to reading along
Thank you so much for joining me, I'm excited to share more planning as we get closer!

Originally Posted by suziwong_96 View Post
Looks great! I'm off to look up story lake! Lol x
Haha it looks fab doesn't it? We have stayed in Compass Bay the last couple of trips and we loved it there so really hopeful that we will fall in love with this complex too and it will be a place we can return to on future trips!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List