View Single Post
Old 23 Jul 16, 02:55 PM  
Link to this Post
MissFortune
Imagineer

Travel Day: Duane Reade Snacks

Duane Reade is a supermarket/pharmacy much like Walgreen's in Florida. You cannot go more than 5 minutes without spotting a branch, they are everywhere.

There happened to be one a few doors down from our hotel so we popped by to pick up essential supplies. Amongst the water and other bits and bobs was these:

Yum! These two flavours were so good. The Eggnog was white chocolate with a hint of nutmeg. The Peppermint bark was predominantly white chocolate but had a thin layer of milk choc on the back and has little crunchy mint bits inside. *drool* The pumpkin spice was nice but nowhere near as good as the other two.

Wow these were so addictive & I ate loads before taking them off myself. Sadly these flavours are seasonal for Christmas though so we won't be able to get them again when we go to Florida as we go sept/oct.

Back in the room we had been left these by management for Andy's Birthday which was a lovely touch.

Edited at 02:56 PM.
MissFortune is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List