View Single Post
Old 10 May 19, 09:13 AM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

We were 'upgraded' to a pirate room when we were there on a late deal as no one wanted them & I have to say I would have preferred to be 'upgraded' to a standard room. Everyone round us had been 'upgraded' as part of the area was empty. If you have kids n they into pirates & you dont need to spend the money on other things then go for it but it's the rooms furthest from everything other than your quiet pool & laundry. Quiet pool was lovely & just us in it a lot of days. The 15/20 min walk to the main pool n food court was fine when it wasn't too hot but not so good in the 90's. The worse aspect for us, who like to be up n out early was the bus'es. There were (probably still are?) 8 stops & quite a few mornings people in our area were late for their ADR's due to busses not turning up or coming in full n not stopping. There were a lot if complaints so that may have been sorted out now.
Obviously if we got a good enough late deal again there sometime we would hope for a standard rather than Pirate room - I certainly would never pay for one tho.