View Single Post
Old 6 Nov 17, 11:15 PM  
Link to this Post
CrispyA
Imagineer

Originally Posted by RachelM View Post
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Looking forward to planning our 2019 trip.
Thank you! I look forward to hearing your trip plans - you'll have a wonderful time

Originally Posted by Cutiepie View Post
Another fantastic trip & report I have really enjoyed reading along.
Thank you!

Originally Posted by Melbatb View Post
Thanks again for a fab trip report!

We visited Toronto a few years ago - it is a great city! But then again you know I am a Canada fan (going back at the end of February- can't wait!)

Looking forward to hearing about your North East plans next year!
Same here - we'll have to compare notes. I'd definitely like to see more of Canada - looks like a great place.

Originally Posted by Twiga6 View Post
Thank you for writing this trip report, they're all so well written and make me want to move to the States!
Where is your next adventure going to be to?
Thank you so much! I'm really glad you enjoyed it. We're off to the north east coast next - completely different

Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
That's great that you got to do some sightseeing around Toronto !
Flights sound "ok" as flights go - never quite the same on the homeward bound ones is it - and running to get the train, not really what you need at the end of the holiday is it
Glad you and the (heavy) cases all made it back in one piece though ... it was definitely that gotham pan and not the jacket, lol.
Lol - the Gotham was featherlight! Thanks for reading
CrispyA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List