View Single Post
Old 11 Jun 22, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post
fizzypop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by PoohBears#1fan View Post
Well it's a week now since DS flew out to Orlando to start on his summer work exchange program at the Universal hotels and he's absolutely having the time of his life, I'm just delighted for him (& more than a little bit envious! )

They've had several days of orientation, 2 days off and he's now on day 2 of 3 days training before starting work.

They've been allowed to buy WDW Florida resident Pixie pass APs so as soon as they've finished the days sessions they've all been off to Disney - what a life huh!

After they've been there 4 weeks, they get given free entry to Universal, Seaworld, Busch Gardens, Aquatica...

If you have a University student on the fence over doing this, I would absolutely encourage them, they are literally having the time of their lives - couldn't be happier for him

This is all of them on day 1 (minus a select few who's Visas were a little delayed), you can follow the hashtag #myyummystory on IG if interested in what they're all up to.
Think I have spotted my friend’s daughter in that photo too. They are going to have a fantastic summer
fizzypop is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List