View Single Post
Old 11 Jun 22, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tracyjj0 View Post
Glad your son's enjoying his placement, so lovely that these things have opened up again. My son flies out next Saturday for the Disney summer program, working on attractions at Hollywood Studios. He was supposed to go in 2020... but we all know what happened then!
Brilliant that he's finally able to go, they'll have an amazing summer all of them, there are a couple of other Dibbers with kids on the WDW CEP flying out soon

Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
You must be so proud! Are you going out to visit him?
I think my DD would love to do something like this next Summer. When you apply to Yummy Jobs do you choose Universal or Disney straight away or interview for both and they choose? Do you get to say what job you would like as she is a lifeguard already so would be perfect for her!
I am going out in 4 week with my DD (DH has no annual leave left!) for a Universal trip, very excited.

You do either apply for the Loews or WDW program via Yummy, or I assume you could apply for both but they are separate. He was asked at interview if there was a role he'd prefer, they train them (via Ellis) regardless of whether they're already lifeguards so no pre requisite to already be qualified. He is a qualified PADI OW & SSI AOW diver so was suited to the role

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List