View Single Post
Old 4 Jul 22, 07:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Your post made me tear up. I can feel your pain coming off the page, it is palpable.

Please know you have the support of your Dibb family. You have our love and even though we are only virtual I hope you can feel that love coming your way

☝️ This 100%
Around 6 months after my dad passed away (after 6 months of trying to hold it together) I had a brake down, I just couldn’t cope anymore and wouldn’t leave the house, I couldn’t cope with seeing the world and everyone’s life continuing as normal whilst mine was falling apart. I ended up going to my GP and was put on citalopram (I am sure thats what they were called) I had to stay on them for around 12 months and although they didn’t take away my grief, they allowed me to cope and deal with the grief.
I would certainly reach out to your GP and express your feelings.
As for your neighbour, I would certainly keep a log of everything. Is your son’s TV against the shared wall? If so maybe move it or could your son move bedrooms? Explain to your neighbour your plans and ask if he will take responsibility and actions against his own music blasting stating your own evidence from your log. I would put this in a letter if you feel too intimidated to speak to him. Having neighbour disputes is stressful enough without what you are already going through.
Sending you lots of love 💗
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List