View Single Post
Old 4 Jul 22, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post
disneygirl1985
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Originally Posted by CarolynU View Post
Oh my this was helpful to me. We are booked to stay in that same villa in Oct/Nov. I too saw it here. We’ve not stayed offsite as a family before but this gives us far more flexibility.
So as chief (only planner) I’ll be doing the crazy Disney finger pressing, but as we have two young children who need their sleep otherwise the alternative is hiking two grinches around each day apart from the odd day we won’t be staying into the evening, which puts us at an even further disadvantage really.
Nearer the time we are going to have to explain to our fearless six year old that this vacation will be a vastly different experience to our last trip in 2019 where she was able to ride everything over and over with our MDE’s all pre booked and child swap too.
However, we will make staying at the villa part of the experience with the private pool and some games, and we will buy brand new games to take with us.
We are also taking them to Kennedy as she is very knowledgable about space, planets etc so she will absolutely love that, and we could also have a nice beach day, etc. We will not allow Disney to make us miserable.
However, depending upon our experience this might be adios Disney and even perhaps in the future hola Universal.

Anna just one practical question. Does the villa have a coffee machine and if so what type of coffee? Pods? Filter/Drip? Or is it just kettle and whatever you can buy?
When we arrive my daughter and kiddies are heading straight off to the villa whilst my son in law and I are picking up the car and then heading straight off to buy food/drink shopping. So we won’t get to see what’s at the villa before we buy the stuff.
Hi CarolynU,
Hopefully with no failures between now and your trip, we will have a drip coffee machine, a K-Cup machine and a kettle for your use at Palm Tree Villa.

Any questions please do not hesitate to reach out and let us know

(Disney apple and actual coffee not included in stay )