View Single Post
Old 5 Jul 22, 07:52 PM  
Link to this Post
kermit1982
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Orlandoguy View Post
100% agree but hope this won’t be the case I have a trip to London in 3 weeks , luckily there are upto 6 flights a day from Aberdeen to Heathrow plus I have flexibility to move the trip a few days either side so I should be ok , but when people have connecting flights it can cause all manner of issues !
This is my worry, we fly from Aberdeen 2 weeks tomorrow, we then have a night at LHR hotel and fly MCO on the Thur. I’ve been watching Aberdeen flights as our return flight got cancelled and rescheduled (for the better) couple months ago. Last week our early afternoon flight got cancelled only option was next flight leaving 6.45pm or early flight. We had to go later as earlier one we would have had to leave our house far too early and would make it killer 2 days.

Over weekend I noticed quite a few days over next few weeks now showing no availability at all all day, one of the days is day we fly to LHR 🙈

On checking the travel schedule it’s showing around 2 cancelled flights a day. It goes as far up to Friday 15th and that day is showing 5 out of 7 flights cancelled! Worries it’s a sign to come!

I stupidly changed from flying from Inverness to LHR to Aberdeen to LHR and paid more! As back in Feb when they were cancelling Inverness flights I thought Aberdeen would be better option.

Nothing is easy. Can’t really move things about. We have 2 nights at universal at start wish booked them at the end now Incase of delays/cancellations/strikes argggghh

When are you off Orlandoguy?
kermit1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List