View Single Post
Old 5 Jul 22, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
TheBounce
Helping Minnie

Originally Posted by orlandoamber View Post
What would you say is a ‘good’ price for this hotel? I’m getting £222 for a Friday night standard room, or £235 superior room with runway view. We do have a hotels.com free night we can put towards it worth £95.

Is the hotel worth the extra over the Clayton etc? And if we booked, is the superior room runway view worth the extra £13 (presume probably yes for that much)?

We’re wanting to drive down on Friday evening, leave car at the meet and greet, then check in (which I presume would be easy if the hotel is connected to the terminal where we do meet and greet parking). So the car would already be where it’s going to stay for the whole holiday, no moving it etc in the morning.
The difference is HUGE. We originally stayed at the Clayton then stayed at Raddisson Blu a couple of months later and it was like staying Club Level at Grand Floridian. Nothing was too much trouble. The staff were awesome with my son (who is autistic wish short term memory loss and has a habit of asking way too many questions) and truly made our stay memorable. The time when my mum came with us, they ensured we had adjoining rooms even though we hadn't requested it and upgraded both of them. Absolutely can't fault them at all. We always look forward to our stay there.
TheBounce is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List