View Single Post
Old 18 Jul 22, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
SteveyJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rocking Ewok View Post
It is quite funny seeing trends among U.K. vloggers develop, such as the rush to Target, sugar cookies, Blaze Pizza, CHeesecake Factory and various Disney snacks.
Nothing wrong with these things but often seem to just be ticking a list.

We only tried Blaze due to vloggers trying filming it so often and actually it was quite good which surprised me as pizza is hard to get wrong but difficult to be memorable.

In April/May saw quite a few vloggers but didn’t recognise any. Some had some serious gear which takes commitment to carry around in the Florida heat. Others were quite low key.

Only one filming and taking pictures close to us was in a queue in Toystory land, the couple also had a service dog with them (but don’t know who they were).
I don’t mind them as long as they don’t interfere with a ride I am on.
Similar to fireworks, take photos but enjoy the movement and don’t stand there filming with a phone that won’t capture the full show.
I'm probably in the minority when I say this but I think Blaze looks absolutely vile. Every single one I've seen in a vlog looks half cooked at best and they need another handful of cheese on.
SteveyJ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List