View Single Post
Old 19 Mar 07, 05:42 PM  
Link to this Post
ANGEL
Imagineer

ANGEL's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by jdybnsn
Wow that looks fantastic Angel ...is it a DCL basket or one of Shirley's ('The Perfect Gift' Company) baskets ?

I had 2 ordered from Shirley for the kids, but they were put on the Disney Magic by mistake (we were on the Disney Wonder !).

Luckily, they were a surprise, so the kids were non the wiser ...I think it was the first time this had ever happened to Shirley and her team, and she was really upset about it ...probably more upset than me actually !

Nevermind, I'm hoping to surprise my DH-to-be with one next time ...what did you have put in yours if you don't mind me asking ?

yes, this was one of the lovely Shirley's (The Perfect Gift) gifts she did specially for Mark. She put beer, nuts, sweets, massage oil, a beer cooler, Mickey toy, photo album, bottle opener... can't remember what else. You can give her a theme or can tell her exactly what you'd like. She's absolutley fantastic...I'm so sorry yours did not work out...I've never heard of that before and I bet she was really upset! Bet you were disappointed too!

This was the gift basket DCL made us, from our DIBB friends ...

It had champagne, chocolates, and a beautiful photo frame...