View Single Post
Old 7 Nov 16, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post
LozSteelers
Very Serious Dibber

Day Seven

We were up for early entry to Universal so grabbed breakfast at the Bayliner Diner at Cabana Bay. We were pretty impressed with this, there was plenty of choice and the prices were reasonable.

I went for a bagel with cream cheese, a yoghurt and a fruit juice.

Late morning we went to Florean Fortescue where we shared an ice cream cup. We went for sticky toffee pudding and salted caramel blondie. This was really nice, I had the soft serve last year but I much preferred the hard scoop.

We headed over to BreadBox for lunch. I'd highly recommend this place, it's really good value and the sandwiches were both huge and tasty! You also get a choice of fries or tater tots with your sandwich.

4 Cheese Melt with tater tots

Beef Patty Melt with fries

NY Style Pastrami with tater tots

We decided to go to Millers Ale House on I-Drive in the evening. I know this place has had mixed reviews but we really enjoyed it and both the food and drink is incredibly cheap. We found the atmosphere in there to be nice too.

We got the Zinger Mountain Melt, Cheeseburger and Grilled Chicken. All were great, piping hot and came out in good time, can't fault the place.

LozSteelers is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List