Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Milpston View Post
We are doing a week onsite at Disney and have 14 day ultimates that I will likely upgrade to 21 days.
In case you don't know, you can't upgrade to the 21 day ticket whilst you're over there in Florida. You can only get 21 day tickets here in the UK so you would need to upgrade them whilst over here.

As for where to go, we took my 3 (nearly 4) year old daughter to Universal many years ago and there's was plenty of stuff for her to do. Admittedly, there wasn't lots of rides for her to go on (Seuss Landings in IOA plus one or two in US) but she loved the shows and the play areas, like Fievel's play area, Me Ship the Olive, Jurassic Park Discovery Center, etc. She also really liked Barney at US. She could've happily played in the play areas all day.

Seaworld is a good park to visit for youngsters. The Happy Harbour area has 4 or 5 rides that little ones can go on plus there's a large rope play area with slides and a water play area nearby. The shows (especially Pets Ahoy) will appeal to kids as will seeing the various animals.

If you can afford it, then I'd definitely recommend a day at each of the Universal and Seaworld parks.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List