View Single Post
Old 11 Jan 15, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Our Wedding,Shopping,Park Hopping Trip Day 5: MK,V&A and OMG. Part 1 Magic Kingdom

The previous day is HERE

As seems to be the norm, we are awake early – it just doesn’t seem possible to lie in on an Orlando holiday !

Once again though we are not in a rush as we have fast passes booked from 0915 which are good for an hour so really we have until 10 to get ourselves back to Magic Kingdom

We are on our way at 0845 – a bit later than I would have liked but it all feels very quiet – my notes tell me we are on the monorail by 0920 so 35 minutes from the Rosen Inn to the Monrail feels pretty good to me .

Its very empty and lovely to take in the decorations in the sunshine –

We are serenaded up Main Street by the Dapper Dans

Our first FP is for BTMRR so it’s a leisurely stroll over to Frontierland

Look at all this space people !

Arty bird shot – you know you have missed it these last two days

Catalogue Man returns

Shameless selfie

The face of a determined walker – and who are all these weirdos around me ?

We are on BTMRRby 10 and we have a great time – its such a fun ride

We take a walk back towards the hub as we can hear the parade – its really good fun and we facetime Andy’s Mum so she can see some of it as well

I think I was shaking it here as per the instruction on the last float !

Great fun and the character interaction with the kids was fantastic .

Into Liberty Square , I love it here

Ooh look …….

Hall of Presidents …..

As we had missed this on the Friday night , we settled in and we enjoyed it – again not something our teens would have gone into but the sort of thing that Andy really enjoys. We went in to the show around 1030 having had a good look around first – its about 25 minutes inside the theatre and the park was noticeably busier already when we came out .

Can you EVER have too many castle pics ?

Across to Fantasyland via the back of the castle, passing a greet character meet

continued in next post

Edited at 08:53 PM.
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List