View Single Post
Old 15 Feb 15, 04:09 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Our Wedding,Shopping, Park Hopping Trip Day 9:Shoots,Shrimps, Studios and Stellar Snoozes

The day before is HERE

Day 8 Thursday 20 November

After getting up in the night to block out the light from the oversized gap under the door ( using towels), we both had a really decent nights sleep.

I have to say the bed was super comfy and absolutely huge.

Happily they also sorted the horrible racket from the vending thing round the corner.

Also happily, it was so cold, it seems not many people were making use of the water taxi late at night so we were not disturbed.

I imagine this room must be horrendous in the height of summer with people coming and going up until the wee small hours.

We woke feeling very rested and my cinnabon was very tasty, although clearly best eaten when the icing is gooey and warm.

We were pleased to see on the news that some sunshine was heading our way .

We were due to meet Randy Chapman at 10 in reception and attracted a fair few odd looks traipsing across the bay in our cocktail outfits !

But hurrah, the sun was out and Randy was waiting for us and we then spent a lovely couple of hours having some brill pics taken, We have over 500 pics, so just a sample of some …. PBH does make for a great backdrop

Ah there are so many , we are thrilled with all of them and it is a fabulous location.

We couldn’t quite believe it though that of all the days, today was the day that they were putting up a massive tree in the bay so Randy had to work really hard not to get the tree, crane and workmen in the photos ! Yes of all the days, it had to be today there was a bleddy massive crane in the harbour.

More photoshoot pics are HERE

Edited at 10:01 PM.
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List