View Single Post
Old 3 Sep 15, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by Moleymole View Post
When were you at Hard Rock? We were there 27th-30th, probably see dibbers all the time without ever knowing! 9 days out! What the... Well done for arranging your holiday in that time. How scary on the roads for you this Time? We saw a small knock on our way to Hard Rock in the rain, no casualties thank goodness.
Dang, just missed you. Although a Dibber did say hello in the Club lounge ! We were there on the 26 th . It was great having so little time to stress, just went into autopilot and even no plan ( I did make one, I just couldn't find it when we were there!).
I definitely found the traffic scary this time. Maybe that's because I hardly drive myself these days as I commute by train. I'm perhaps a bit more nervy than when I was driving a lot myself?
Glad you had a good trip x

Originally Posted by Beaker's Fluff View Post
Sounds like a fab trip Amanda.
Glad you have a nice chill with the family.
The Mummy is such a good ride, well done you!
Love the upgrade, such a nice treat for Connor, just as he though he had left you all in cattle class, and you are reunited again!
Can't wait to read all about it.
Hi Klare. His face was a picture and we couldn't believe it when they then told us all to wait. A real moment to treasure. We had a great time and I can't believe I have missed out on the Mummy and Spider-Man for all these years
Oh yes, and I bought two dresses out there

Originally Posted by Clare View Post
Sounds like you had a great trip overall with a few lows, sorry to read about the car accident.
Hi Clare, hope all well with you. We did have a great time and even the lows were not that huge , just down moments in a brilliant trip
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List