View Single Post
Old 14 Nov 15, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Finally we made it to Hogsmeade at 0850

No sign of the boys so we sit in the shade for a bit.

Not realising that the whole time they are sitting under the clock on the bench tables

But that was to be discovered about 15 minutes later

As I walked round several times and saw them

And they hadn’t been on FJ – the queue had been too long and they denied all knowledge of Single Rider lines

They had been on the Dragon challenge ride though

So we walked up to FJ to discover, that lo, the Single rider line was indeed open with a 10 minute wait so they scurried off to get on.

It was now 0910 and the standby line said 145 minutes. Gulp

We both opted to give FJ a miss, it made me queasy last time and Andy was suffering with claustrophobia with rides that had over the shoulder restraints.

No sooner had I walked back than the boys were running down towards us – on and off in 10 minutes .

So despite pretty much missing most of the early hour, they had still done the two rides that they had wanted to in this section of the park.

We agreed to split up and meet on the bridge by Hulk at 1130.

We headed this way

Hogwarts does dinosaurs – I feel a pre-quel coming on

Yes its crass, but we all do it ..

We didn’t fancy the river adventure so carried on round past the emerging skull island

I do hope this is finished when we return next year – the Kong sequence on the studio tour in Hollywood was fantastic so we can only assume this will be even better

Round into Toon Lagoon and I do my best “ not going on this ride” face

I thought it might be inappropriate to complete mimic the pose of the character above my head so went for just the thumbs up

We found ourselves at Spiderman and continuing my new quest to try a new ride in each park, decided to give it a go

What have I been missing out on – absolutely loved it . New fave .

Fresh from my new ride triumph we walked back to Seuss Land where we rode blissfully on the Cat in the Hat

loved these tees

Edited at 10:22 PM.
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List