View Single Post
Old 29 Sep 16, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post
nickyjw
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by juliab View Post
Hi Nicky, I'm glad I'm not the only one who's still feeling this way, we need to set up some kind of support group
Oh it doesn't matter, I did wonder because I saw your post about arriving at the Boardwalk and we'd been stood in the lobby waiting for a little while. It was so lovely to see you in Magic Kingdom though.

Can't wait to see your vintage pics they sound fab, might have to know where you've got them from. We're the same talking about the holiday loads, it's good to keep those memories strong. We're not sure yet, I was so tempted by those BA prices a couple of weeks back and was so disappointed at not getting the flights to Los Angeles as we'd love to do a West coast trip like you're planning. Still things happen for a reason and I think Poppy might just be a little too young to enjoy that kind of holiday to the full. Maybe give it a couple more years. I'll be stalking your IG when you're away there and asking for lots of help and tips

I'm feeling so much better after and horrendous time last week and the rest of us are doing great too. Hope you're all well too Xx
Sorry to hear you've had an horrendous week...hope you've not been poorly?
I've ordered my photos from LaLa Lab and I'm still desperately waiting for them to arrive! They look like Polaroid pictures but I've had them all in black and white and added text at the bottom. It was only around £16.00 for approx 58 or so pics. I had 20% discount for first timer and downloading the app to my phone. It was very easy! We have a wall behind our island in the kitchen where we eat all our meals together so I thought it would be nice to make a really big photo display... It might not work but at least we will look at our pics everyday and remember our highlights.
nickyjw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List