View Single Post
Old 12 Nov 18, 11:37 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Now we're back from our Halloween week at Universal, I'm trying to catch up with your fab report.

Day 2 - Boma and apple sauce! When we did MNSSHP on our trip, my daughters joined a long queue at a treat station – their faces were a picture when they looked in their bags and saw they had been given sachets of apple sauce rather than the caramel m and m's they were hoping for! It wont surprise you to learn that there wasn't enough room for all the sweets to come home so the apple sauce was the first thing to be sacrificed!

Satu’li Canteen – this is definitely on my list for next year when we have the QSDP. I fancy the combination bowl and the Blueberry Cream Cheese Mousse pudding I've seen.

Day 3 - D-Luxe – this was on my QS list for next year but having read about it in a couple of reports now, the size and messiness of the burgers is putting me off, although I do like the look of the fries with dips. I think I may go for the Polite Pig instead and Blaze Pizza again.

Narcoosee – at Niks comment re his sliding pudding. I bet he had similar comments at the Whipped Cheesecake from Tiffins!

Day 4 – I was sorry to hear about your wasted Early Morning Magic – on the plus side at least you would have got your breakfast without queuing. I really feel for you with this and the cancelled TS lunches, after all your planning to make things easier for you all. I hope it didn't spoil your day too much.

I've decided that as much as I think I want to try the DDP, as a family we are much better just getting something when we want and as I realised last week, we are more snackers than 2 or 3 course eaters when we're on holiday, so the QSDP with maybe a TS breakfast is probably the best option for us whilst we're on site.

Day 5 – I cant believe you of all people ate off site! We loved our Ihop breakfast too – which one did you go to?

Its disappoinitng about the increased number of people at the Happily Ever After dessert party viewing area. I'd love being able to sit down and watch it in space but it doesn’t sound like that’s possible anymore – the view looks great though.

I've just peeked at the next day and am shocked to see that you did it again! - they'll be no stopping you now you're an off site convert. Did you go undercover by taking your magic band off? I will save reading about how you got on at Dennys for tomorrow but am looking forward to it already.

Diane x
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List