View Single Post
Old 14 May 18, 06:15 PM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
Finally finished reading this, I've started so many times then got waylaid!
Thanks for posting, it's been very informative and given me some fresh ideas for next year Mind you I don't know how you managed to eat all that!
I really fancy trying the Blaze pizza, is it no extra for all the different toppins & don't they have a problem with you taking food from another place in with you?

Like the look of the chunky chips as long as they're cooked through

Can't find a menu for Primavera Kitchen in Italy for the Meatball Parmigiana

Also I am a huge coffee drinker but don't like Starbucks coffee, but I love their strawberry smoothie, maybe give that one a go next time
Blaze pizza is great and you're welcome to have as many toppings as you like. There were others having a lot more than we did (piling on the neat toppings too). No problem with taking food from another place in to eat either. 3 of us were eating pizza, so it was only our daughter eating something different.

Primavera Kitchen was one of the food booths for the flower and garden festival, so not there all of the time unfortunately. They have booths out for the food and wine festival too, so there are a good few months if the year where you can get these extra options, and they're great fun to try

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31.10 - 14.11.12
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 02 - 16.01.14
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 07 - 21.02.15
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 02 - 15.04.16
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29.03 - 12.04.17
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21.10 - 4.11.19
CBR & CBBR 3 week WDW & US, 05 - 27.09.22

Easter QSDP food report April 17

2nd Easter QSDP food report, Oct 19
loves2plan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List