View Single Post
Old 13 May 19, 09:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Wismgari
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mouli1 View Post
Take the ferry to Martha's vineyard or Nantucket when you are on Cape cod
Not sure you will see the leaf colour end of September is a little early
We are off next month starting in NYC then Boston kittery Cape cod and Newport RI
I had considered these, but I am really scared of boats so I am not sure I can do it... getting to Alcatraz in San Francisco was bad enough... I am slightly stressed out that you think we will not see the colours since that is the main point of our trip! Hopefully we will - I had looked it up in advance and it says mid September to end of October, so I accept it may not be the peak time, but hopefully there will be enough. Maybe I should consider reversing the direction of my trip (doing Maine last) to give myself more chance of seeing them...

Originally Posted by amy56 View Post
Agree with this - we loved our New England road trip last summer, but much preferred Martha’s Vineyard to Cape Cod 👍
Thanks! I may look into this again, but I am not good at boats so we shall see... What did you like about Martha's vineyard? What made it better than cape Cod? Thanks!
Wismgari is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List