View Single Post
Old 7 Jan 17, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
LozSteelers
Very Serious Dibber

Day Eleven

This was our last full day in the USA, which we spent at the lovely Beach Club Resort. We had a pool day and then headed over to the Boardwalk in the afternoon which is a great place for a wander.

Stopped at the Boardwalk Bakery and shared the speciality cupcake which was Passion Fruit, Coconut and Lime. It was lovely but very sickly!

We had a reservation at Sanaa for dinner. We had a lovely server who sat us next to the window where we had a great view of all the animals.

We ordered the bread service which was AMAZING. Unfortunately, I must have been so fixated with it as I forgot to take a photo!

As it was the last night, I treated myself to a cocktail which I think was called Starry Night. It had an ice cube in it which glowed and changed colour:

For the mains we went for Tandoori Chicken:

Braaivleis - South African Sample plate:

Potjie Inspired. Butter Chicken and Paneer Tikka with pilaf:

We were really impressed with this place, the prices, atmosphere and the food were all excellent. We would not hesitate to return.

We headed back to the Boardwalk and picked up an Ice Cream from Ample Hills Creamery whilst we stood on the bridge to watch Illuminations. Great end to the holiday.

Edited at 10:00 AM.
LozSteelers is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List