View Single Post
Old 16 Feb 19, 08:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Once that was sorted we strolled over to the station and were soon heading into Paris on the RER. Unlike Thursday there were no crowds to deal with today, and it wasn’t long before we arrived at Chatelet and changed to the Line B for the one-stop journey to Gare du Nord.

At Gare du Nord we had a little time to spare, so I grabbed the chance to have a go on the free piano upstairs and we gave people a quick rendition of ‘I’m Dreaming of a White Christmas’. Then we went through security and into the departures area. The previous train was just being called, so we managed to get some seats, and it wasn’t long before we were going down the escalator and onto the train.

The journey back was uneventful, and an hour after arriving at St Pancras we were back at home and cuddling Spikey.

And that’s it really. We would have loved a longer trip, but since we originally weren’t going to be able to go at all, we were happy with a quick Disney fix. The Cheyenne was great and I wouldn’t hesitate to stay there again – although I have yet to stay Golden Forest at Sequoia Lodge, so if anyone fancies letting me hide in their suitcase I’d love to try that next time!

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed our adventures. Do check out Peter’s videos of the trip and our DLP haul.

The 'box set' of Peter's videos is here:

A Cowboy Christmas The Box Set

As for the future – several possibilities are on the horizon, but they will have to stay under wraps for now…

INDEX
Other parks: Tokyo

Edited at 09:06 AM.
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List