View Single Post
Old 19 Sep 21, 11:28 PM  
Link to this Post
letmebackpotus
a Friend of the DIBB

August 22 (First Post, Hi!)

Hi everyone, it’s my first post here after lurking around for a lifetime.

Much like a lot of you, multiple holidays cancelled/rearranged at this point but for the first time (I got no idea why), I feel optimistic. I BELIEVE that our current booked trip on the 6th August next year, will happen. I am thinking nothing but positive, which is different the previous…six attempts.

This will be our second trip after doing three weeks staying at Pop Century back in October 2018. However, it will kind of feel like our first in some ways. Our daughter was only two back then and so it was a real juggling act at times and of course a lot of planned stuff got moved/cancelled due to how she was doing etc. Our daughter will be 5 when we go next August so it will have a different feel! We are staying offsite this time at Universals Endless Summer (Surfside), but are well versed in Ubering around, we did it a ton last time. I’m starting to dip my toe in the planning now and wanted to get thoughts on this as a two week slate and moreover, the restaurant choices. Worth saying all three of us are huge coaster nuts (yes, even our daughter!), hence Busch/Seaworld - we did them both last time and loved them so they are a must to us.

August 6th - Travel Day/Disney Springs
- Chicken Guy

August 7th - Magic Kingdom
- Casey’s Corner/Cosmic Rays

August 8th - Busch Gardens
- Olive Garden on return

August 9th - USF/IOA
- Leaky Cauldron/Mythos

August 10th - Hollywood Studios
- Docking Bay 7/50s Prime Time

August 11th - Seaworld
- Cheesecake Factory (Mall at Millenia)

August 12th - USF/IOA
- Three Broomsticks/Cowfish

August 13th - Animal Kingdom
- Satuli Canteen/Yak and Yeti

August 14th - Epcot
- Regal Eagle/Via Napoli

August 15th - Magic Kingdom/Disney Springs
- Pinnochios Village Haus/The Boathouse

August 16th - Hollywood Studios/Boardwalk
- Woodys Lunchbox/Trattoria al Forno

August 17th - Volcano Bay/USF
- Margaritaville

August 18th - Epcot/Animal Kingdom
- Biergarten/Sanaa

August 19th - Magic Kingdom
- Pecos Bills/Crystal Palace

August 20th - Home…
letmebackpotus is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List