View Single Post
Old 24 Sep 21, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Katnic1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bads View Post
Taxis

Taxis really easy loads right outside the airport and also larger family taxis, also really easy to hail from street. Make sure you use the RTA taxis and not private taxis which will cost more

Eating out

Pf Changs is my favourite, cheesecake factory in several malls and loads of choice

Supermarkets

Beer and alcohol is definatelt NOT available in supermarkets, best bet is to purchase alcoholic drinks from duty free, which is in the arrivals hall on way though airport.

Burj
I would definitely pre book this online, so you guarantee your preferred time and day

Shopping

Prices are generally compatible with UK and in many cases a bit more expensive than here.

Ferrari world

You can taxi from dubai, it takes about 75 min each way. You can arrange to hire taxi for the day through the dubai RTA (roads and traffic authority)

Dubai expo.

Not sure on this sorry

Credit cards

taxis will take cards, be careful with charges for overseas transactions, otherwise all places will accept credit cards

Entertainer pass
Personally I wouldn't bother for a few days, as only certain places are included in this and you'll find in a bit restrictive on choices, especially for just a few days
Thank you. I’ve just realised our first hotel in opposite Emirates towers metro station only 2 stops down from the mall. Did you use metro at all?
Katnic1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List