View Single Post
Old 12 Aug 19, 10:17 PM  
Link to this Post
stink08
Very Serious Dibber

Thank you for my birthday wishes and posts, some of them made me proper chuckle, have had a lovely day today, ref to the air freshener, I didn’t say a word but my dd18 sent dd21 a text asking if it was a joke or did she forget to take it home with her from the bag! Umm no wasn’t a joke, she was just out with her friends drinking all weekend and forgot to get me something and no it wasn’t because she didn’t have any money, she is better off than me lol, dd18 told her to expect a bottle of bleach for bday, so I think point was made and not by me! Had some lovely presents from some of the kids, and some of them forgot totally so making a little pact to myself, that maybe I will put as much effort into their birthdays as they do to mine and dh, so some will be happy and some not so much, but it may get the point across, and it’s not really about the presents or how much money, just a little thought, they are all over 18 up to 24 apart from our baby who is 9, bless her she bought me a new notebook to start planning another holiday, and it’s also got little sections so I can find the different subjects easily.