Link to this Post
Reetser
Imagineer

Reetser's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 9
Our Holiday in UNDER 5 mins (sequel!)

Okay. It's another year on in this one! It's the same sort of theme as before with a condensed version of our 19 days in less than 5 mins!

I can't believe when I watch this and watch the older one (here) how quick time has gone. The 'little' pink girl (DD) in the first one in her pink wet suit made one little appearance. In this one she is centre stage! This one was of March last year when they were nearly 3 & 7 so I can't wait to make March 08's to see yet more progress in their Disney growth! Where does time go.

I just love seeing the innocence and awe that being in Disney brings to the whole family. It makes me all warm inside!

I know there was a comment about the choice of music not being very Disney in the last video well sadly it is the same this time! The kids love Snow Patrol and you dont get too many 5 min long disney songs!

Hope you like.

PS. The sound seems to go a little fuzzy for about a min, 3 1/2 mins in. Photo bucket problems I think but I will continue to look into it.

Edited at 07:53 PM.
Reetser is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List