View Single Post
Old 28 Dec 20, 10:26 AM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

August 2021 Planning - Will we get there?

Who else is booked for August?

We booked flights for March when Virgin were doing their crazy cheap sale, we knew they wouldn't go ahead but booked them so we could lock in the price. Virgin cancelled them last week so yesterday we made the decision to change them to August. We really enjoyed it when we visited last year (despite hurricane Dorian making herself known!)

Anyway, I just wondered what peoples thoughts on August are? Will masks still be a requirement at Disney? Will we even be able to travel by then? Will Virgin operate from T3 (I would like to use the UC clubhouse but won't be able to if they're still at T2) Virgin are currently offering 3 direct flights a day but I can see that being reduced to 2. I personally can't see how they will fill 3 planes quite so soon after all this.

I know that no-one has the answers but I'm interested to know what some of you are thinking? I'm hoping that once this vaccine gets up and running properly that things will start to change rapidly! 🤞🏼

Edited at 10:12 AM.
act1980 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List