View Single Post
Old 18 Sep 17, 11:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Aims
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by fatblokeflorida View Post
Hi Amy, Sorry to bother you again but there are a couple of rentals on Airbnb in Southpark and Azelea Park so do you know anything about these neighbourhoods - are they safe, good locations, facilities etc and not that far from the city? We have a car so travelling around wouldn't be a problem and the extra space from a rental would be good to enjoy for a few days but not if they are in not so good areas
You're no bother, ask anything. I would avoid both those areas- any place to the east and south of the city center can be iffy. Try looking in the areas of Mission Valley, Mission Hills, Mission Bay, Point Loma, Sunset Cliffs, Bird Rock or La Jolla. The last two locations are a little more outside the central area, but within only 20-25 minutes distance to the main attractions by car.

I wish I could give you advice on Airbnb, but I've never used it myself. However, I know many on the Dibb have gone through them and had no complaints.

Planning a trip to San Diego? Check out my San Diego planning guide at the link below:

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1047941
Aims is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List