Link to this Post
buryboy
Imagineer

DLP disability assistance

All
Am looking for advice on the above
Elodie has kindly pointed me in the direction of this page
disneylandparis/en-g...-disabilities/

So , and I know it’s down to the judgement of DLP to some extent but was after advice on our chances of getting either the Priority Pass or the Easy Access Pass ?

As many of you know my DD 20 has an eating disorder ( hospitalised for 9 months 3 years ago ) and suffers with anxiety and depression . She has been taking fluoxetine regularly for this and does get anxious in certain circumstances. We don’t honestly know how she will be like in the queues , she is willing to accept help ( thought she may have said no to it as she doesn’t always want to own up to her issue in public )

Anyway . It appears we need her doctor to write a letter . What needs to go in to Give her the best chance of getting a pass ? Will it likely be Priority Or easy access ?

If she gets a pass , what happens in practical terms as the DLP website doesn’t seem clear on this ? ( eg do you get a free entry to ride with limited wait / do you get a time to come back at to ‘ virtually queue’ ? Would one of us have to actually go in the regular queue ? There will be me , Dd and DS 16 in our party.

Thanks for any help
Our MOST ANNOYING trip to Tenerife February 2018 ( an homage to infamous dibb threads
buryboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List