View Single Post
Old 20 Aug 20, 10:05 PM  
Link to this Post
emmafleur
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

We went to Blackpool Pleasure Beach last Saturday (15th). Yes it was busy but at no time did I feel that queues were out of control or crowds were crazy. It might have been due to the fair being open until 10pm that day and the Pleasure Beach offering discounted tickets for admission after 4pm but I’m not sure. We got there before opening time at 10am and were let into the park early. We were on our first ride dead on 10am and did 3 rides in the first 45 mins. Queues got longer as the day went on but we were done with everything we wanted to do by 5pm and left then so can’t comment on whether it got busier after that. Much better day than I was expecting to be fair. Staff on all the rides were enforcing mask wearing for everyone over the age of 6, there were lots of sanitation stations and staff reminding people about social distancing as well as staff walking round with placards and loud speakers reminding people again. I don’t think they could have done much more. They weren’t cleaning rides between goes but that’s where sanitising my own hands came in, which we did after touching anything. Had a great day.
emmafleur is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List