View Single Post
Old 7 Oct 19, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post
stormflm595
Very Serious Dibber

Which Universal hotel to book?

Hi all

I have been incredibly lucky that I have recently been given some money from my dad which will pay for a 2 night stay at Universal and park tickets.

We would like to stay at one of the deluxe hotels so that we can take advantage of the Express tickets as well but as we have never stayed at Universal before we don't know which the best option for us would be. We are 2 adults and our plan of action for hitting Universal is something along the lines of this:

- Disney park including a table service meal, then back to AKL to pack some bits, then an Uber to Universal
- Check in to Universal hotel for 2 nights, have a little explore and bed
- Full day at Universal and IOA, taking advantage of the early admission for hotel guests and the Express pass
- Dinner in Citywalk, bed
- Next day would be Volcano Bay in the morning (though we may do VB the first day at Universal for the morning depending how tired we are), back to hotel to change and get ready. Then check out, pop our luggage with bell services and hit the parks again. Back to hotel after park closing to order an Uber back to Disney.

We're leaning to the Hard Rock Cafe because of it's proximity to the theme parks but would anyone go for somewhere else?

Thanks!