View Single Post
Old 24 Jul 18, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
jocat
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 67
Originally Posted by Gunna View Post
Hi Jo, hope you’re having a great time and enjoying Vancouver.

We are just leaving Jasper today and the whole Rockies has been unbelievable. Weather a bit cooler ( they had snow higher up couple of days ago 😬 ) but didn’t stop us doing and seeing lots. We went to the burger place - newly opened - in the Crimson and had a good meal there, the staff where lovely, also recommend the Jasper Brewery Co ( good beers ) and Bear Paw Bakery, the cinnamon buns are amazing. Wildlife in Jasper has been plentiful with lots of bears and Maligne Lake is stunning. If you get chance also stop at Sunwapta Falls, there’s a walk to the lower falls too which is worth it.

Whole place is just stunning, had an amazing trip so far and ready to explore more. Hope you have an equally brilliant trip.
Neil, it sounds so great, I can’t wait to see it. I think we’ve got Sunwapta Falls on our plan too.

So glad to hear that the wildlife is plentiful. It makes being unable to get on the wildlife tour less disappointing. Enjoy the rest of your trip.

Originally Posted by parisdisneyfan View Post
Making notes from your plans, we've got 2 weeks in Banff so hoping to do most things but also get some chilling by the pool done. DH wouldn't stretch to even PE though let alone First class I did drop some hints about it being our 30th wedding anniversary when I booked though
That sounds lovely. I remember you cancelling your trip last year, so am glad you’ve rebooked for this year.

Don’t worry, I’m sure we’ll be back to economy flights next year.

Congratulations on your anniversary. I’m sure you’ll find some lovely ways to celebrate it while you’re there. Have a fab holiday.
jocat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List