View Single Post
Old 30 Aug 20, 12:38 PM  
Link to this Post
poppett67
Trying for More Ears

Orlando Attraction Tickets ...confused

Good afternoon all, I'm looking for some advice if anyone knows any answers.
I booked tickets from OAT in December last year for Oct 2021, paid deposit and was going to pay off in instalments as I have done previously. Then Covid hit and as a party of 10 we decided to hold on to the monthly payments that would have been paid off until we had a better idea of what was going on. A couple of months ago I started reading about emails being sent out to ask for full balances to be paid, I then received my email.
After much consideration by the family (and me emailing OAT to confirm it affected us for Oct next year) we paid the full balance.
Then I started reading that park days needed to be booked in advance. I cannot do this as I don't have the tickets yet. I've just looked on the OAT website and it states you should check to see if the park dates are available BEFORE purchasing your tickets. The calendar only goes up to Sept 2021.
I'm totally confused, doesn't take a lot
I've emailed OAT who replied saying tickets post Sept are special ones and they are waiting for Disney to release them and then they will send them out.
4th Visit...September 2023, members Villa at Tuscan Hill. Took the Grandson this time.
5th visit...planning for 2025 with a granddaughter in tow.
poppett67 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List