View Single Post
Old 12 Sep 20, 01:04 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by Kidd McFluff View Post
That's how it goes sometimes... a rainy day and so change the plans and head to the Mall. Great bargains found and you left some spare baggage space for the way home?!?

Having spent a lovely lunch on Coco Beach pier watching baseball and eating chicken wings and oysters, I have next to zero clue how the game works! We would love to head to a basketball or baseball game next time we are in Florida but there doesn't ever seem to be much going on when we are there.

Nice looking dinner too. It's nice to get somewhere that'll serve you quickly without too much waiting. My kids have spent many a Florida dinner time with their heads on the table, half asleep before the food turns up! These things we've learned to avoid these days but even so, your boys did well to eat so late.

Sounds like you made the most of it and had a good day. Looking forward to hearing what else you get up to.
We were on the final few days of burning the candle at both ends and in the middle too!
Late food for the boys was needed by all of us!

Baseball is an amazing game to watch and the skill and expertise beyond compare.
No need for any understanding of the rules, it is the atmosphere and the experience more than anything.
Well worth doing though and at $7.11 each a total bargain. It is undercover in Tampa so will never get rained off

Today was one of those that you could have totally wasted , we didn't and the baseball helped to add to the special memories of the whole trip on a day that should have been a beach write off.

Thanks for reading

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List