View Single Post
Old 17 Apr 21, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Fenland girl
Very Serious Dibber

Fenland girl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by millerj View Post
We were due to travel last October and had 14 day tickets issued by Florida escapes

As we bought then just before they got taken off sale in may we were issued with will call tickets instead of paper ones

Come September out flights were cancelled so we spent several weeks being given the run around by Florida escapes we submitted an insurance claim.

Our insurance claim was paid out in December for the cost of the tickets based on the cancellation form from Florida escapes and confirmation the flights had been cancelled
. We are insured on an annual policy with Asda.

When I logged into my Disney account a couple of weeks ago I noticed the tickets were still attached to my account so I spoke to Disney and was told they will sit there indefinitely and when we return we out the cost of those tickets towards the cost of new tickets and just pay the difference the insurance company confirmed this was all ok

We are not planning to return in the next few years but we have them to put towards a future trip

I would never use Florida escapes again and would advise anyone else to stay far far away from them as well

I hope you manage to get something sorted
Thanks Millerj, appreciate you sharing that - it is encouraging to hear and gives me a lot of hope.
Fenland girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List