View Single Post
Old 6 May 19, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Niki T
VIP Dibber

Thanks all for taking the time to read and comment

Originally Posted by Palm trees View Post
I'm so glad you've come back to finish your report. Your outfits were beautiful. I did have a lump in my throat when I read of the daisies.
We kept intending to, but it's been really busy. I figured we had a long weekend so we'd best get on it

Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post
Aw great read , hope you are both well. X
We are great, hope are all doing well x

Originally Posted by lumosq102 View Post
your costumes are beautifully done, sending you internet hugs form this random stranger. Your adventure is most certainly out there

I think you are right re MNSSHP - its definitely changed over the years and feels busier than a park day now. I'm looking forward to seeing the new fireworks this year through. we won't be there in person, but if they are HeA quality with a Halloween theme they will be amazing
Thanks so much. Hopefully we'll have exciting news about our little adventure really soon - it's a long time coming, but I've no doubt he/she will be worth the wait.

It is a shame about the party. I do think the weather made a difference too, perhaps if we hadn't been standing in the rain in queues they wouldn't have felt as bad? I'd like to think they'll make a change to ticket numbers available, but I doubt it. It has dropped from a must do, to an occasional one. Bet the new fireworks will be amazing.
Niki T is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List