View Single Post
Old 1 Dec 19, 02:34 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by Kidd McFluff View Post
What a great day. Love the 'unsafe building' Tower of Terror ride, it's a real favorite with me and my boy. Is Raglan Rd on the DDP? Looks well worth a visit. We were at Margarittaville in Universal earlier this year and the live music was brilliant there too. Looks like you had a great time. It's one we'll be adding to the shortlist for 2021.

If you like a challenge - EVERY single one of my previous trip reports have hidden references to The Alarm songs
Not as obvious as this year and the = bit of last years trip report

Tower of Terror is my most favourite ride ( except FoP )
Raglan Road is indeed on the DDP - table service credit.

If you are there in the afternoon or evening - Cookes of Dublin offer a fish and chip option which is a counter service credit right next door.
Loads on your plate but seating is limited and takeout is more likely.

There is something about GOOD live music - it adds so much to the night and even in the background of Disney Springs that night my lads still talk about the band who played Fix You by Coldplay.

3 or 4 minutes and totally absorbed in their holiday memory - live music at it's finest

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List